Buy Cannabis Online: Medical Marijuana THC Oil Vape Cartridges
THC oil vape cartridges remain among the most popular cannabis products in Canada and the rest of the world.
And it’s not hard to see why.
They are a convenient, discreet, and high-tech way to consume cannabis. THC oil vape cartridges feature the richest, most robust, and terpene-rich vapor with full flavor that produces no smoke – thus producing no potentially off-putting odors. After all, there isn’t any combusted plant matter, because it’s all just vapor.
The predominant majority of THC oil vape cartridges are pre-filled and compatible with a 510-thread vaporizer, which fits most any standard mod.
That said, as a product grows in its popularity, it gets harder for consumers to make the right product selection.
In this article, we will discuss what THC oil vape cartridges are, as well as their benefits, how they are used, and where to buy them.
What Are THC Oil Vape Cartridges?
THC oil vape cartridges contain a form of cannabis distillate that is designed for vaporization using a battery, and designed to experience the full effects of the cannabinoids immediately. Some THC oil cartridges are “raw”, that is, tasteless and flavorless, or are typically mixed with terpenes for more flavor, or with glycol, to provide the vapor a superior mouthfeel typical of nicotine vapes.
THC oil cartridges can contain as much as 65-95% THC, the main cannabinoid responsive for the psychoactive effect that marijuana possesses. That makes for an immediate, more pronounced high that can be suitable for certain conditions. Contrast that to cannabis flower, which can go only as high as about 25-30% THC.
How Do You Use THC Oil Vape Cartridges?
Vape pens are vaporizers that were meant to vaporize marijuana oils and other distillates. They resemble a fountain or ball-point pen, which is why they are called such. They are powered by rechargeable batteries that come in all sorts of shapes, styles, and sizes, such that it fits a wide array of personal tastes.
The great majority of vape pen batteries is the 510-thread, which is essentially compatible with a large percentage of THC oil vape cartridges for the recreational and medical distillate/concentrate sector.
THC or “hash oil” vape cartridges are composed of a mouthpiece, heating appartus, and chamber to contain the distillate or oil, which is loaded with concentrated cannabinoids and terpenes found in marijuana.
Choosing the right vape pen depends on how often you consume and the potency at which you need to consume your chosen product. The right one will give you the best vaping experience for your unique needs and particular brands.
What Are the Pros of THC Oil Cartridges?
• Healthier method of consumption than smoking. Vapor doesn’t release the tar and particulate from the combustion process when cannabis flower burns.
• Easy, discreet use. THC oil cartridges are consumed by attaching them to a vaporizer pen in order to heat the oil into vapor. This creates a less pungent aroma that is much less likely to attract attention than smoking a joint. Vape pens also fit your pocket, and deliver THC immediately.
• Ease of dosage. Novice consumers won’t have to worry about overconsumption. As opposed to other methods of consuming similar concentrates such as dabs, a vape pen gives you more control over each hit. No guesswork needed.
• Variety of available product. Vape cartridges come in all sorts of varieties that are based on strains, and offer a wide selection of Indica, Sativa, or hybrid strains available in a nifty little package.
• Price. Consuming any form of distillate requires you to make an investment in your smoking equipment. Vapes cost around $40-60, and most of them use the 510-thread cartridge size. Oil cartridges, on the other hand, may range from $20 to $60, which makes it possible for novice consumers to try out any number of brands to find one that works for them before spending more.
What are the Cons of THC Oil Cartridges?
• Potential additives. THC oil cartridge manufacturers are increasingly moving towards the direction of creating natural, adulterant-free products. Trouble is, many black market vape cartridges might be cut with glycol or other additives.
• Technical issues. The more parts a tool has, the more chances it has to fail one way or another. Some vape pens can have battery or technical issues, and can be frustrating for others. On the whole, however, vape pens are improving and improving by the day.
• General upkeep costs. Vaping devices such as pens and mods require a modicum of upkeep to ensure that you get the best vaping experience and satisfaction every time you use it. While you don’t need to clean your device every single time you use it, you will need to perform some sort of regular cleaning to ensure it is in the best working order.
Where to Buy THC Vape Oil Cartridges and Vape Pens in Canada?
Apart from the manufacturer’s websites, there are plenty of online stores that provide a wide array of legitimate THC oil cartridges as well as vape pens and other accessories.
West Coast Weed offers a variety of THC oil vape pens and similar products at some of the most competitive prices – and they ship online.
West Coast Weeds also offers as much as $25 store credit for referrals, which is a win-win scenario any way you look at it for your friend and yourself. They have stellar customer service that wants provide you the best purchasing experience that is suited to your needs every single time.
Visit our store, have a look at our variety of marijuana products, and refer a friend – and get $25 in store credit. No questions asked!
THC oil vape pens offer a plethora of pros and cons – as is the case with literally any marijuana product. Our advice is to do your research, try a legitimate THC oil vape cartridge and a good vape pen, and only buy from reputable stores to ensure that you get the original article – so that you can make the right decision for yourself.